On-Grid Solar System
On-Grid Solar System - Net Metering
Ramasis On-Grid Systems are solar photo-voltaic (PV) systems that only generate power when the utility power grid is available, On Grid solar electric systems generate electricity for your home or business and route the excess power into the electric utility grid for compensation from the utility company.Special Future of On-Grid Solar System
- On-Grid Solar Power Systems directly connected to grid.
- Available from Kilowatt’s to Megawatt’s.
- In-case load is lower than the Generated power, solar powers have directly supplied to load and excess power transmitted to grid.
- In case of load is more than the generated power, solar powers have supplied to load remaining power will be imported from grid.
- Suitable for large plants & for the locations having net metering system.
- Low Cost, as batteries are not connected.
- Completely customize design it is more acceptable per the site & customer's requirement.